Best of the Best,in the Best.What you posses is your property.Concrete Shell is my Study.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

autobio

This is my life.

  • 1983 :born in Kandal Province,Cambodia
I don't have any memory during that time.
What i am still remember is that ,everybody call me fat boy 'AMAB'
And one more thing is that I were so weak till I change my Name.

Primary School(5)

  • 1989 :Year one at Kohroka Primary School
What I remember the most was I pretended to be sick and didn't go to school for one day.
Actually My teacher were my aunty's friend. Unfortunately, I went to class in the next period. But didn't join the class. Just laugh at my teacher because  a small guy like me can cheat her.
  • 1993 :Year five at the same primary School.
From first Year to fourth year, I still remember that I were milksop.
I were too small to make quarrel with other boy.
And my teacher( my aunty) blamed me many times because i were too stupid.

Secondary School(3)

  • 1994 : First year at Prek Anhchanh Secondary School (laterchanged to Cheasim Prek Anhchanh Secondary School)
I remember that after Entering Secondary school, I tried hard on my study. But i still have time to go to look after cows after class (i were cow-boy at the time).
At that time i were still a small boy. And were bullied many times from elderly.
One more thing were i started my own business by planting vegetable .
I were very happy when I got my first income not from my parent but from my vegetable.
  • 1996:Finish Secondary School
During my third year, i were too busy with preparing for examination.
I abandoned my cow-boy time. I started Team Study.
But not too active because only few of my friends joined my club.

High School(3)

  • 1997:First year at Cheasim Prek Anhchanh High School
The Education system were changed .
It changed from 5(primary)-3(Secondary)-3(High) to 6(primary)-3(Secondary)-3(High) .
I started studying English while French started since i were first year of Secondary School. At this grade ,I totally concentrate on study. No more farm ,no more cows .Every hour is studying .
At the time my Study club were so active. I have to teach all night . Math ,Physics ,Chemistry etc.
During High School I spent all afternoon at School. Everything were all right. We went to riverside every afternoon .It was great memory.
And finally everybody finished High School. And most of my friends just get apart from each other.
  • 1999:last year at high school
It was a great memory that I went to Mathematics concur .Unfortunately , i couldn't gain any prize for National concur. But i gain some prize for provincial concur.

University(1)

After finished High School .Some friend got married. Some went to University.Some found job to do. Some still searching for something they wanted.
For me I went to University.
  • 2000:first year at Institute of Technology of Cambodia(ITC).
Here I studying French and English at the same time.
At ITC most people speak French. That 's why every student have to study French.
My purpose was not studying at ITC. It was studying abroad.

Japanese course(1)

  • 2001 April :Arrived Japan by Narita Int' Airport.
Here i spent one year in Tokyo to study Japaneses.

College of Technology(3)

  • 2002 April :starting college life at Oita National College of Technology
During 3 years of college life, I knew many thing about Japanese style.Life style. Culture. Ideal.etc.
Oita is my second home town. I love it very much.
Over there, i have many friends and neighbors. Akemi's house ,Miyabashira's hosue and Kodama's house were my favorite. Miyabashira's house located in Kokonoe-village, at where there are many hot spring and mountain. I love that place much especially during Winter.Because in winter, there are many snow.

University(2)

  • 2005 April :transferring to Toyohashi University of Technology(TUT)
I spent 2 years to finish under graduate program.
There are nothing to do here in Toyohashi.Every time are in Labo.
Labo and Labo. all the time.

Present

  • 2007 April ~Present :Master Degree at TUT

4 Comments:

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

Oita.... I miss it a lot. I went there once, 2001. That was a time when I stayed with my host family, and they brought me there to visit hot spring...

事務局 said...

wow. u ever been to Oita!!. that's surprise.
i might can know your host family.
can u tell me where u went to, and whose family did u spent the time with?

Unknown said...

I nearly cry when reading the story. i miss u n the time we at home with the whole family.

I don't really know that u were called Amab when u were young.

事務局 said...

hahah.
time changed but our memories won't change.