Best of the Best,in the Best.What you posses is your property.Concrete Shell is my Study.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

fontpage

slogan

hello. here are just some words , i have in my head. Actually I found it difficult to write it in Khmer. Hope you don't mind me with some spellings.

Responses to “Front Page”

  1. duongchan Says:

    សរសេរបានពិរោះណាស់ តែមើលឃើញតែមួយចំហៀងទេ។

  2. alicia Says:

    WOw.. how could U guys write in Khmer??? Pls, teach Me too :$

  3. minahara Says:

    Chan:អរគុណច្រើន។My page are fit to resolution 1080×800 or more. so if u can’t see it all just click your browser to full size.

    Alicia: writing in Khmer is easy . First u need to download Khmer keyboard .
    then install it to your system. and that’s all.

    There are many kind of Khmer font used on website.So if u want to view all website you can download all type of Khmer font and install to your system.

  4. alicia Says:

    hahaha.. i am a bit crazy too as i was replied wrong lolzzz

    So, i’d answer here that well.. it was raining in Cambodia but at abt 4pm.. and i was playing cards with my friends :P

  5. VuthaSurf Says:

    It does not mind that is great of your message in Khmer.

  6. minahara Says:

    hi Mr Vutha. thanks for ur visit.

  7. VuthaSurf Says:

    If u don’t mind, link my blog into yours. I linked your blog into mine, check http://www.vuthasurf.com/links

  8. minahara Says:

    With pleasure friend!

  9. VuthaSurf Says:

    Thanks Minahara. If it is according to your name, I think u are not Cambodian, but what I noticed is that there are some Khmer texts on your blog. So I assume that you are Cambodian, Right? I think you are not living in Cambodia. I just guess.

  10. minahara Says:

    wel well.u r rite!
    m Cambodian. 100% .but m not in Cambodia now.u can find out where m i in my profile.

    ohhh i forgot. my profile is in Japanese.
    Ill better write some in English.

0 Comments: