Best of the Best,in the Best.What you posses is your property.Concrete Shell is my Study.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Mortifying Plan

Just before now, i talked to a friend in Singapore. we come from the same province (Kandal province). we first met during the provincial mathematics contest.and later, we went to the same university. but i dropped out and came to Japan but he went to Singapore. Now we are in totally different status. i am in first year of two years master course. but my friend is in second year of four years doctoral course.
m so regret to hear that.
but what make us such a different???

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, don`t mind! Time flies. Soon you`ll graduate and settle down. Ain`t student life fun??? The longer the better?!
Very well... I`m just trying to console myself as well :D Sometimes I cannot help re-considering why the f*** I`ve wasted 3 years!!!

事務局 said...

wel wel. B-)
student life is really a fun. but to my consideration, still the shorter the better. as u said the time flies, that why i just regret about what was the waste time. as a theorem of result, i have done nothing for many years.some time, i just think what a better if i had done this or that ...etc :(

Anonymous said...

I can say nothing but laugh ...
I sometimes think the same ...
But can't push the undo button for life. Dont know what would i became if didnt come here.

What would you 2 do if you could choose again to come or not?

事務局 said...

hahaha.
i haven never thought about that , but if i can change the time, i chose to finished itc n work for a year then come. it is the best choice , i think :D