Best of the Best,in the Best.What you posses is your property.Concrete Shell is my Study.

Monday, February 11, 2008

One Busy Week

This week is the busiest i ever had.

12th : meeting with supervisor
13th : prepare for Graduate thesis presentation
14th : Time keeper at Graduation thesis presentation
15th : Sala Building study tour
16th :Tokai area AIJ
17th : Tokai Area AIJ
18th : dead line for Nihon Koei

that's really bad schedule. i have no time for research and also no time to write entry sheet for Nihon Koei.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, strange to me. u have grad presentation in 1st year? wat kind of program is that?

事務局 said...

not me who present. M2 did it. i m in charge of preparing place n PC n time keeper.

Anonymous said...

oh i c. for me, a bad student of lab hehe. i even have no contact with my juniors. So bad.

事務局 said...

i don't have contact with junior too. i have only with senior. :D