Best of the Best,in the Best.What you posses is your property.Concrete Shell is my Study.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

V Day eve


Today is Feb 13th, the eve for Valentine day. In Japan, girl are busy to buy chocolate box for her beloved guy . But recently, not only for her beloved guy, it is custom that girl give chocolate box to her boss.
The habits of giving chocolate were accustomed in Japan long ago, inspired by the CM from chocolate company. But today, another business strategy has just started with rose chocolate for man. It is a rose like chocolate. Inspired from western culture which guy give rose to girl, most Japanese guy today also want to buy rose for girl and for himself.
... So the new business chance has started with rose chocolate...

Anyway, I'm not so good today. I have mad a bad thing. I shouldn't have done that. I'm so sorry for that. Hope you will forgive me .

0 Comments: