Best of the Best,in the Best.What you posses is your property.Concrete Shell is my Study.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

High Profile Working poor

Working poor is a topic being concerned in many countries.
in the past, people getting poor because they are not enough educated.
But now , in some country like Japan, many high-profile scholar still can't get proper job and still live in poor.
there are thousand of master and doctoral student graduated every year, but only 60% of them got proper job.nangih

concerned with high-profile working poor, now we met another problem.
It is the bad economic situation.
This year , many companies has canceled its work-offer to many students.
The number reported by Social Affair department has reached 331 cases for those who graduate this March 2009.
rachana.co.nr
I am a bit worry about my company too.
I think there is no work-offer canceled in my company.
But I am still worry about future time.
Maybe we have to work much harder than expected.

0 Comments: