Best of the Best,in the Best.What you posses is your property.Concrete Shell is my Study.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

English Book

Hello Every body.Have any of you have idea on book that has such characteristic???

I study English at IFL

(sub) (verb) (obj) (prep)

Should you know please tell me . I want some for my sister.

Posted in BOOKS.

25 Responses to “English Book”

  1. Socheat Says:

    Jus passed by blog now and thanks for linking to mine. Anyway thought i could help u to find out the book since i used to study only english for children book so i have no idea :-).

  2. minahara Says:

    u r welcome Socheat.and thanks anyways.
    !u have the same name to my sister!

  3. Socheat Says:

    oh really? that is a coincidence but not really suprise since this name is very popular. he he he…j/k

  4. minahara Says:

    yeah.the name is popular.
    anyways, my sis is in 3rd year university.
    what ’s about u?

  5. Socheat Says:

    Yalah m much older than her and quitted school for long time:-(.

  6. minahara Says:

    wow.
    you u must have a steady family now.
    I don’t know that other people think, but for me
    when i meet some one who has the same name to my family i feel familiar to that person. To you too, i feel like u r my sister or my aunty.

  7. Socheat Says:

    Yeah many people have this name n sometime feel shy though they called somebody else whose name is same to mine n i turn my head to them.hmmm if u can tell me ur age then i would be able to judge if m ur aunty or granny :)

  8. minahara Says:

    ohhhh
    m 24

  9. Socheat Says:

    hahaha call me anything u want as we have almost the same age.

  10. minahara Says:

    ohhh
    really??
    anything!! so i call u mumy!
    ohh joking.
    i should call u only name so that we can be in the same range.the same level.

  11. alicia Says:

    Ohhh.. then U will not feel familarly to Me as my name is not… hehehe “my tear is falling” :P

    For the Book: i think that Grammar in used is good book & it has everything U want:)

  12. minahara Says:

    ohhhh
    alica! u r my dneirf!friend.don’t cry na. it is not worth u crying (heheh)
    is ” Grammar in used ” is the title? where i can find it in pp?

  13. alicia Says:

    hahahaha.. sound better :)

    Well.. U can find in some book store in Cambodia, and i used to buy one in IBC (Int Book Center)

    in fact, this book has many versions, and they have higher and lower level.. just decide what U want and which level…. :P

  14. minahara Says:

    uuuuuuuuuu
    thanks very much. very much .
    i’ll ask my Socheat (not my mumy) to find it.
    Hope she can find what she wanted.

  15. alicia Says:

    Ur welcome ym dneirf!!!

    hahahaha.. i feel like we are chatting :P

  16. minahara Says:

    yeah.
    kind of.

  17. alicia Says:

    hahaha.. :P

  18. minahara Says:

    ohh
    it is time for running. and. bathing.
    thanks for the title anyways.

  19. kluv Says:

    At first i was surprised that u said u used to study at IFL. But after Miss Alicia talked about “Grammar in Use”, i figured it out it’s ur sis Socheat that study at IFL. Indeed no one study at IFL… :P
    i know this book series. it has different levels. you can find just anywhere. So give me 2 bucks is enough. :P

  20. minahara Says:

    hahhaha.
    sorry for making u confused.
    actually my sis study at IFL. and she want such book.
    do u have any other book like that.
    i want more cos my sis want more books.

  21. kluv Says:

    i’m not clear what kind of books u meant. She wants just grammar books or what?
    There is also “vocabulary in use”. i don’t have these books with me. i meant she can find in PP for 2 bucks

  22. minahara Says:

    ohhh
    she want just grammar book.
    the grammar book that has detail on each phrase. like
    I study English at IFL

    (sub) (verb) (obj) (prep)

  23. alicia Says:

    If she wanted only grammar book then “Grammar in used” is the best :P

  24. alicia Says:

    If she wanted only grammar book that “Grammar in used” is the best :P

  25. minahara Says:

    ic. i should tell her like this.
    thanks.

0 Comments: