Best of the Best,in the Best.What you posses is your property.Concrete Shell is my Study.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

No network no Electricity

From last Friday my school went on holiday.
my lab shutdown super-server and all network on Friday.
and there will be no electricity from 11th to 12th for the whole school and dormitories.

for me my super-server is not down jet, but as the network down i can't see the status of my computing unless i go directly to server room.
that's abit hard now cos some one has taken the key for server room out of laboratory.

anyways, i'll have meeting with my supervisor and Mr Nakata and ther others on 11th to talk about how to mesh the Chapel ( of I-M Pei ) which is now putting on subject of analysing.that's why i have to work abit more on it even there is no network connection in my own lab.

0 Comments: